During this quarantine, it seems like everyone is making banana bread. I had two very ripe bananas in my kitchen and decided to get on the banana bread train. I am a very lazy baker so wanted to create a truly easy banana bread recipe. This recipe is so simple. You only need 6 simple ingredients to make this banana bread. To make it, all you need to do is blend the ingredients and bake and you’ve got a healthy and delicious banana bread!
This banana bread tastes great by itself. I also like to eat mine topped with a slather of peanut butter.
If you have lots of ripe bananas to use, also checkout my Grain-Free Banana Bread, which is made with almond, coconut, and tigernut flour, and Mint Chocolate Chip Nice Cream recipes.
Why I Love This Recipe:
- This blender banana bread contains no added sugar- it is naturally sweetened by the bananas and dates!
- You only need 6 simple ingredients to make this recipe
- It’s so easy to make- all you need to do is blend ingredients and bake!
What You’ll Need to Make Blender Banana Bread:
Bananas: You, of course, can’t make banana bread without bananas! You will need two ripe bananas for this recipe. Ripe bananas work best when making banana bread because the bananas sweeten as they ripen.
Dates: This recipe contains no added sugar, it is naturally sweetened by the dates! Be sure to remove the pits from the dates before blending.
Almond Milk: I used almond milk in this recipe, but you can use any milk based on your preference. Look for an unsweetened variety if that’s available to you.
Rolled Oats: You will need rolled oats for this recipe. If you are gluten- free, be sure to purchase ‘gluten-free rolled oats’ as there is cross-contamination with regular oats.
Eggs: The eggs add protein to this recipe and also help the batter stick together.
Baking Soda: Baking soda is needed to help the banana bread rise.
1. Ensure that the pits are removed from the dates. Blend the bananas dates and almond milk in a blender until smooth.
2. Add the 2 cups gluten free rolled oats to the blender and reblend.
3. Pour the contents of the blender into a bowl and mix in eggs and baking soda.
4. Pour batter into a bread pan over parchment paper and bake on 400 deg for 35-40 mins.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 30 mins.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. If you give it a try, please leave a comment below or tag me on instagram and let me know what you think!
The Easiest Banana Bread Recipe
- Bread Pan
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 6 Dates
- 1 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- 2 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Ensure that the pits are removed from the dates. Blend the bananas dates and almond milk in a blender until smooth.
- Add the 2 cups gluten free rolled oats to the blender and reblend.
- Pour the contents of the blender into a bowl and mix in eggs and baking soda.
- Pour batter into a bread pan over parchment paper and bake on 400 deg for 35-40 mins.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 30 mins.
Leave a Reply