As a very lazy baker, I wanted to create a truly easy banana bread recipe. That’s exactly what this recipe is. This banana bread can be made with just six simple ingredients. To make it, all you need to do is blend the ingredients and bake and you’ve got a healthy and delicious banana bread! You can eat the banana bread by itself, or I like topping it with a scoop of peanut butter.
Why I Love This Recipe:
- This blender banana bread contains no added sugar- it is naturally sweetened by the bananas and dates!
- You only need six simple ingredients to make this recipe
- It’s so easy to make- all you need to do is blend ingredients and bake!
What You’ll Need to Make Blender Banana Bread:
Bananas: You, of course, can’t make banana bread without bananas! You will need two ripe bananas for this recipe. Ripe bananas work best when making banana bread because the bananas sweeten as they ripen.
Dates: This recipe contains no added sugar, it is naturally sweetened by the dates. Be sure to remove the pits from the dates before blending.
Almond Milk: I used almond milk in this recipe, but you can use any milk based on your preference. Look for an unsweetened variety if that’s available to you.
Rolled Oats: You will need rolled oats for this recipe. If you are gluten- free, be sure to purchase ‘gluten-free rolled oats’ as there is cross-contamination with regular oats.
Eggs: The eggs add protein to this recipe and also help the batter stick together.
Baking Soda: Baking soda is needed to help the banana bread rise.
1. Ensure that the pits are removed from the dates. Blend the bananas dates and almond milk in a blender until smooth.
2. Add the 2 cups gluten free rolled oats to the blender and reblend.
3. Pour the contents of the blender into a bowl and mix in eggs and baking soda.
4. Pour batter into a bread pan over parchment paper and bake on 400 deg for 35-40 mins.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 30 mins.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. If you give it a try, please leave a comment below or tag me on instagram and let me know what you think!
The Easiest Banana Bread Recipe
- Bread Pan
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 6 Dates
- 1 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- 2 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Ensure that the pits are removed from the dates. Blend the bananas dates and almond milk in a blender until smooth.
- Add the 2 cups gluten free rolled oats to the blender and reblend.
- Pour the contents of the blender into a bowl and mix in eggs and baking soda.
- Pour batter into a bread pan over parchment paper and bake on 400 deg for 35-40 mins.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 30 mins.