Introducing you to my all time favorite warm weather oatmeal combo- Pineapple Overnight Oats! I know this combo sounds kind of weird, but it seriously tastes so good. The overnight oats are served cold and combined with the pineapple tastes so refreshing and delicious! These overnight oats are so easy to make- all you do is combine ingredients, let it sit overnight, and then enjoy the next morning! As much as I like oatmeal, who wants to eat warm oats over the summer? Not me. Plus it make it that much easier to make!
These Pineapple Overnight Oats are mixed with nut milk and of course fresh cut pineapple for a sweet and delicious flavor. It also contains both chia seeds and flax seeds for a dose of healthy fat and fiber. This combination helps keep you feeling full and satisfied for longer. It is sweetened with coconut nectar. Coconut nectar is a similar color and consistency of maple syrup, but tastes slightly different- it is delicious! I topped the overnight oats with goji berries for added crunch (optional).
Ingredients in Pineapple Overnight Oats:
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 tsp flaxseeds
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1-2 tbsp coconut nectar
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- optional: handful of goji berries
How to Make Pineapple Overnight Oats:
1. Place oats, almond milk, chia seeds, flax seeds and coconut nectar in a bowl overnight. The oats should have an overnight pudding like texture when removed from the fridge.
2. Top oats with fresh cut pineapple and goji berries (optional)
I hope you enjoy this recipe, please comment and let me know if you give it a try! Or tag me if you make them on instagram @wellbymel_!
Pineapple Overnight Oats
- 1 cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Flaxseeds
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1-2 tbsp Coconut Nectar
- 1/2 cup Pineapple chopped
- handful Goji Berries optional topping
- Place oats, almond milk, chia seeds, flax seeds and coconut nectar in a bowl overnight. The oats should have an overnight pudding like texture when removed from the fridge.
- Top oats with fresh cut pineapple and goji berries (optional).