During this quarantine, it seems like everyone is making banana bread. I had two very ripe bananas in my kitchen and decided to get on the banana bread train. This is truly such an easy recipe. All you need to do is blend ingredients and bake and you’ve got a healthy and delicious banana bread!
This banana bread tastes sweet, but contains no added sugar- it is naturally sweetened by the bananas and dates. This recipe is also gluten free and dairy free.
You only need 6 simple ingredients to make this recipe. This banana bread is great by itself or top it with some peanut butter for added flavor!
2 ripe bananas
6 medoolan dates
1 cup almond milk
2 gluten free cups rolled oats
1 tsp baking soda
1. Ensure that the pits are removed from the medoolan dates. Blend the bananas dates and almond milk in a blender until smooth.
2. Add the 2 cups gluten free rolled oats to the blender and reblend.
3. Pour the contents of the blender into a bowl and mix in eggs and baking soda.
4. Pour batter into a bread pan over parchment paper and bake on 400 deg for 35-40 mins.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cook for about 30 mins.