Healthy Chicken Nuggets- You probably never thought you’d see those words in the same sentence, did you? Well prepared to be amazed, because not only are these Chicken Nuggets delicious, but they are also gluten free, paleo, keto, and whole 30! Did I mention they only require 3 ingredients to make? Get prepared to make the easiest recipe of your life.
Note: you will need an airfryer for this recipe.
1 package of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1/2 cup almond flour
- Cut the chicken thighs into square chicken nuggets.
- Put one egg white in a small bowl. Place 1/2 cup almond flour in a medium sized bowl. Line your air fryer with parchment paper.
- Dip each piece of chicken into egg white and roll in the almond flour until fully coated. Place the coated chicken nugget on the parchment paper in the air fryer, repeat until all chicken nuggets are complete.
- Air fry chicken nuggets on 390 deg for 20 mins.
- Enjoy chicken nuggets with your favorite dipping sauce!