Easy, peasy lunch in less than 10 mins – Cauliflower Fried Rice! Best part is it’s made with mostly frozen ingredients so it’s really easy to have them on hand. This is my go to meal when I need I’m low on groceries. Frozen produce is great because it’s a cheaper alternative to fresh produce and frozen produce are picked at their peak ripeness aka they contain the max nutritional content. Fresh produce is often picked before it’s ripe do that it ripens on the store shelves. So I’d say it’s a win-win 🙌🏻
1 package frozen riced cauliflower
2 chopped carrots
1/4 cup frozen peas
1/4 sweet onion
2 cloves of garlic
Gluten free coconut aminos (soy free option) or Gluten Free soy sauce
1. In a pan, add chopped onion and avocado oil. Cook for about a minute or until fragrant.
2. Add the peas and carrots to the pan and continue to cook for a few minutes or until the carrots start to soften.
3. Add garlic cloves and additional avocado oil if necessary. Cook for about 30 seconds.
4. Add the cauliflower rice. Continue to cook and mix the contents of the pan until the cauliflower is cooked.
5. Push ingredients to the side and add two eggs directly to the pan. Allow to cook for about 1 minute and then begin to mix with the rest of the ingredients.
6. Continue to mix contents of the pan for and add ginger, coconut aminos (or soy sauce), salt, and pepper. Cook for a few minutes or until the eggs are fully cooked. Make sure that the contents of the pan are fully mixed to disperse the seasoning and eggs. Serve in a dish and enjoy!