One meal I never get sick of? Smoothie bowls. I love making smoothie bowls that taste like ice cream but packed with fruits and veggies. My newest favorite smoothie combo is Cherry Cacao 🍒🍫 See the full recipe details below!
Note: This recipe is labeled as vegan, but is topped with bee pollen (optional). If you are trying to follow a vegan diet, you may want to skip the bee pollen topping.
Ingredients in Cherry Cacao Smoothie:
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 cup frozen rice cauliflower
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- Optional: 1 tbsp nut or seed butter
- Toppings (optional): Frozen cherries, cacao nibs, and bee pollen
How to Make Cherry Cacao Smoothie:
Remove the pit from the fresh medoolan date and blend until smooth. Top the smoothie bowl with toppings.
I hope you enjoy this recipe, please comment and let me know if you give it a try! Or tag me if you make them on instagram @wellbymel_!
If you’re interested in more smoothie bowl recipes, check out the Smoothies tab on my page. On this tab I have a variety of nutrient-dense smoothies, including lower sugar smoothie options.
Cherry Cacao Smoothie
- 1 cup Frozen Cherries
- 1 cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 tbsp Nut or Seed Butter optional
- Frozen Cherries, Cacao Nibs, Bee Pollen optional toppings
- Blend until smooth. Top the smoothie bowl with toppings if desired.