Rainbow Soba Noodle bowl 🌈 Do colorful bowls make anyone else super happy? This is such a fresh and delicious bowl. It is completely plant based- made with soba noodles, spinach, mango, carrot, avocado, purple cabbage, red bell pepper, red onion, and topped with a thai- inspired dressing.
See recipe below, it makes about 2 servings.
Rainbow Noodle Bowl Ingredients:
3 cups fresh spinach
1/3 package of soba noodles
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1/2 red bell pepper
1 large carrot
1 cup sliced purple cabbage
sesame seeds to top
Thai-Inspired dressing ingredients:
1 fresh medoolan date
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 cup water
Juice of 1 lime
2 tbsp of coconut aminos
1 clove of garlic
Ginger to taste
These are the soba noodles that I used:
- Heat up a pan of water on the stove.
- As you are waiting for the water to boil, prepare the dressing. Remove the pit from the medoolan date. Place all of the dressing ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Once the water is boiling, cook the soba noodles according to the package instructions. Once finished, place the soba noodles in a strainer.
- Prepare raw vegetables. Using a vegetable peeler or zoodle machine, cut the carrots into thin ribbons. Cut the cabbage, red onion, red bell pepper, mango, and avocado into cubes.
- To the pan that the soba noodles cooked in, add the spinach. Place the soba noodles on top of the spinach in the pan. Pour the dressing over the soba noodles and spinach and mix throughly. Top with the prepared, raw vegetables.
- Plate the dish and top with sesame seeds. It should make about 2 servings.