I love smoothie bowls. They are such a quick and easy way to make breakfast, snack, or any meal. When I make a smoothie bowl, I can have a healthy and delicious breakfast ready in less than 5 minutes. This Nutella Smoothie Bowl is one of my favorite smoothie combinations. It tastes like a treat, but is loaded with nutrients!
Ingredients in Nutella Smoothie:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 scoops cacao powder
- Handful of raw hazelnuts
- 1-1 1/2 cups nut milk
- Toppings: cacao nibs and hazelnuts
- Optional: 1-2 fresh (pitted) dates for added sweetness
How to Make Nutella Smoothie:
Starting with 1 cup of nut milk, add all the ingredients into a blender except for the toppings. Add more nut milk as needed to blend and get the right consistency. Top with toppings.
I hope you enjoy this recipe, please comment and let me know if you give it a try! Or tag me if you make them on instagram @wellbymel_!
Nutella Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 2 scoops Cacao Powder
- Handful Hazelnuts
- Cinnamon To Taste
- 1- 1 1/2 cups Nut Milk
- 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs and Chopped Hazelnuts Optional Toppings
- 1-2 Dates Optional for added sweetness
- While no alcohol is exactly healthy, in this post I’ll share some better alcohol choices.