Looking for a way to repurpose almond pulp? Checkout the easiest, tastiest Spirulina Almond Pulp Bars. These bars are raw, gluten-free, dairy-free, and only 5 ingredients! Made with almond pulp, gf rolled oats, coconut oil, dates, and spirulina. All you need is a blender or food processor to make!
Warning: these go quickkkk (hence why there are only 4 pictured)
- 1 cup almond pulp or 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 6 medoolan dates (remove pits)
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Place the oats and coconut oil in a microwave safe container. Microwave or 1-2 minutes or until the coconut oil is melted. It is important to include the oats so that they will slightly heat and get a little crispy. Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, remove the pits from the fresh dates and place all ingredients in a food processor. Note: It is important to use fresh dates as dried dates will not bind the mixture together well. Blend until the mixture is fully blended and starts to stick together. You will need to scoop the mixture off the sides of the food processor a several times throughout the blending process.
- Line a small square dish (I used a bread pan dish) with parchment paper. Place the mixture on top of the parchment paper and flatten out until it is evenly spread across the dish. The mixture should be thick and sticking together.
- Place the dish in the fridge to cool for about 30 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator and cut into square bars. Enjoy!
Store the bars in the fridge.