Cauliflower crust pizza that actually stays together? I got you covered!
I made this cauliflower crust with riced cauliflower, cassava flour, 2 eggs, salt, avocado oil and topped with mozz, tomato sauce, fresh basil, and tomatoes. See the full recipe below! It serves about 2 people depending on how many toppings you put on it.
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1 package of frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
To make the crust:
1. Preheat oven to 400 deg.
2. Coat a baking dish (I used a glass baking dish) with avocado oil to make a nonstick surface. Allow the oil to heat up in the oven. Remove the baking dish and make sure the oil is coating the dish evenly to create a nonstick surface. Alternatively, you can use parchment paper.
3. In a microwave safe dish, heat the frozen riced cauliflower in the microwave for about 5 minutes or until fully thawed. Place off to the side to cool.
4. Once cooled, add the riced cauliflower, as well as the cassava flour, garlic, eggs, salt, and avocado oil to blender. Blend until fully mixed. Note: you may need to add a few tbsp of water in order to get the mixture to mix/blend evenly.
5. Spread the crust mixture evenly across the baking sheet and place in oven.
Cook this for 20-30 minutes depending on the thickness of the crust.
6. Remove from the oven and allow the crust to cool and harden for about 20 minutes.
7. Once the pizza is cooled, add the desired toppings and cook in the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes.