I have some variation of this blueberry smoothie almost every morning. I do this for several reasons. One, it is delicious! Two, it keeps me full for hours. And three, it is super easy to have these ingredients on hand, which is especially important for me because I travel all of the time. I always like to keep my freezer stocked with staples like frozen riced cauliflower and frozen berries. Since they are in the freezer, you don’t have to worry about them going bad so it is easy to keep them stocked to whip up a quick meal. I like doing this so that when I come home from travel, I don’t have to go out to get food or order ubereats, I have ingredients that I can use to make a great smoothie bowl! See recipe below for details.
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 scoop unsweetened nut or seed butter
- 1 scoop collagen peptides or plain protein powder
- almond milk
- cacao nibs and hemp seeds for toppings
How to Make Low Sugar Smoothie:
Blend until smooth and top with cacao nibs and hemp seeds!
I hope you enjoy this recipe, please comment and let me know if you give it a try! Or tag me if you make them on instagram @wellbymel_!
Low Sugar Blueberry Smoothie
- 1/4 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 3/4 cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 scoop Nut or Seed Butter
- 1 scoop Collagen Peptides unflavored
- Almond Milk
- Cinnamon to taste
- Cacao Nibs, Hemp Seeds optional toppings
- Blend until smooth and top with cacao nibs and hemp seeds!