I made this pumpkin bread for fall this year and I’m loving it! It is gluten free and dairy free. It is sweetened with 5 dates and a tsp of monkfruit sweetener. It is made with all clean ingredients and super easy to make. Enjoy!
1 can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 cup tiger nut flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup coconut oil
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup almond milk
5 fresh medoolan dates (not dried)
Pumpkin pie spice
Optional toppings: 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds and 1 tsp monkfruit sweetner
1. Preheat oven to 400 deg.
2. In a large bowl, mix pumpkin puree, tiger nut flour, coconut flour, and baking soda.
3. In a blender, add the almond milk and dates. Pulse until the mixture has an even consistency. Add the contents to the blender to the large bowl and mix. Note: you must use a blender, a food processor will not work.
4. Add Pumpkin Pie Spice, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
5. Heat the coconut oil until fully melted and mix into the bowl.
6. Add 2 eggs to the bowl and mix until the entire bowl is evenly mixed.
7. Line a baking dish with parchment paper and add contents of the bowl to the baking dish.
8. Optional: In a blender, add 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds. Pulse a few times until the pumpkin seeds are chopped. Distribute the chopped pumpkin seeds and 1 tsp monkfruit sweetner evenly across the top of the pumpkin bread mixture in the baking dish.
9. Place the baking dish in the oven for 1 hour.
10. After 1 hour, remove the baking dish to cool for 45 minutes to 1 hour.u