Don’t need takeout on rainy Sundays with this cauliflower fried rice. This babe is gluten free, dairy free, and soy free and full of flavor. It’s also not super heavy like regular fried rice so you won’t feel the need to curl up in a ball and binge watch netflix after consuming. Happy Sunday everyone!
1 package frozen riced cauliflower
2 chopped carrots
1/4 cup frozen peas
1/4 sweet onion
2 cloves of garlic
Gluten free coconut aminos (soy free option) or Gluten Free soy sauce
1. In a pan, add chopped onion and avocado oil. Cook for about a minute or until fragrant.
2. Add the peas and carrots to the pan and continue to cook for a few minutes or until the carrots start to soften.
3. Add garlic cloves and additional avocado oil if necessary. Cook for about 30 seconds.
4. Add the cauliflower rice. Continue to cook and mix the contents of the pan until the cauliflower is cooked.
5. Push ingredients to the side and add two eggs directly to the pan. Allow to cook for about 1 minute and then begin to mix with the rest of the ingredients.
6. Continue to mix contents of the pan for and add ginger, coconut aminos (or soy sauce), salt, and pepper. Cook for a few minutes or until the eggs are fully cooked. Make sure that the contents of the pan are fully mixed to disperse the seasoning and eggs. Serve in a dish and enjoy!