Happy Friday!! This Carrot Turmeric Smoothie Bowl is one of my latest favorite smoothie combos! I love it because it tastes like a treat, but is made with primarily fruits and veggies. This smoothie bowl contains no added sugar, it is naturally sweetened by the fruits. The spices in this recipe give it the perfect compliment.
I hope you love this recipe- see details below!
Note: This recipe is labeled as vegan, but is topped with bee pollen (optional). If you are trying to follow a vegan diet, you may want to skip the bee pollen topping.
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 fresh medoolan dates
- ~1 1/2 cups almond milk or until you get the right consistency
- toppings: coconut flakes, chia seeds, and honey bee pollen
- Cut the carrot into cubes and remove pits from the medoolan dates.
- Blend all ingredients, place in a bowl, and top with toppings!