This Carrot Cake Smoothie bowl is one of me new favorite smoothie bowl flavors. It tastes like a treat, but is loaded with primarily fruits and veggies. This recipe is gluten free, vegan, paleo, and whole 30. Check out this easy recipe below!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- handful of shredded coconut
- 2 fresh (pitted medoolan dates)
- ~1.5 cups almond milk or add until you get the right consistency
- Toppings: shredded carrots and coconut flakes
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove the outside of the carrot and discard.
- Peel the rest of the carrot using a vegetable peeler. This cuts the carrots into thin ribbons and helps the carrot blend in the smoothie better.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Place the smoothie in a bowl and top with toppings