The move this morning.
Oat flour pancakes with coconut milk whipped cream and topped with berries.
Oat Flour Pancake Ingredients:
1.5 cups oat flour
1 cup almond milk
Handful of berries to top
Dairy-free butter- I used Earth Balance Soy-Free
Coconut Milk Whipped Cream Ingredients:
1 can of full fat coconut milk (must be canned)
2tbs to 1/4 cup almond milk
Oat Flour Pancake Directions:
- In a bowl, mix oat flour and almond milk. I like to add a drop of maple syrup and cinnamon to my batter.
- Heat up a scoop of dairy-free butter on a pan to create a nonstick surface.
- Spoon 1/3 of the batter into the pan and cook pancake. Repeat 2x or until all of the batter is used.
- Place the oat flour pancakes on a plate.
- Top Pancakes with coconut milk whipped cream, a handful of berries, and maple syrup.
Coconut Milk Whipped Cream Directions:
- Place 1 can of full fat coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight. It must be canned and full fat coconut milk or else the recipe will not work. Remove the coconut milk from the fridge and scoop out the solidified cream from the can and place in a small blender or food processor.
- Add 2 tbsp of almond milk to the blender of food processor and blend until the coconut cream begins to soften. You will need to scrap the sides of the blender or food processor several times throughout the process. Add up to 1/4 cup (total) almond milk or until you have the desired texture. You want the texture to be a soft cream and not a liquid.
- Scoop out a spoonful of coconut cream and to top the oat flour pancakes.